Followers

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Confirmation card

Hi Copic friends, 

Elizabeth here today with some copic inspiraton for you. I made a card for a confirmation, a lovely young woman, using brighter and happier colors than my usual 90's range (with lots of grey in them). 

I used my copics to color the purple butterflies in the same color as the dress. The papers are by Maja Design and some scrap-papers. I used Martha Stewart punches and dies by Memory Box and Tim Holtz. Flowers By WOC and sentiments by Norsk Stempelblad AS. Swirl stamps by Stempelglede.

 The image is by Saturated Canary- with lots of wavy, lovely hair! 
Copic colors used: 
Skin: E13-11-21-000, R20 for the cheeks and R20, E93, E04 for the lips. 
Hair: E59-57-55-53-51-50. 
Dress: V09-06-04-15-12. 
Skirt: B00-02-05, W7. 
For the dotted background: B00-01, C1, W00. 

I used my blender to make the dots on the dress. 

Here's the inside of the card. The sentiment on the bottom is actually a money clip. 

Hope you like it! 
Have fun coloring! 

Crafty hugs, 
 

No comments: