Followers

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

music speaks....

At the beginning of this month we had a fabulous craftfair in the Netherlands, called Art Specially. This fair is a real treat and I bought myself a few nice stamps and stencils....and I couldn't wait to get home again to play with my new goodies. 


At first I made myself a background using the airbrush and my copic markers and some stencils (Dutch Doobadoo, Carabella and Designs by Ryn). The tree was originally indigo blue but I thought it look better in black so I used my copic multiliners to make it black.
The multiliners are wonderful markers for lettering and doodling on your artwork. I used the multiliners for colouring the faery and writing the quote. 
The faery and toadstools are by lavinia stamps and the small ones in the background by Carabella. 

I coloured the toadstools and wings with the same colours as I used  in the background.
I have chosen a limited colourpalette, because I wanted a scenery at sunset

The colours I used are:
B 29,39
BV 08
V 17, 05 , 04
YG 07


 The multiliners come in all of different nib sizes and in different colours too.

have a wonderful day and see you next month

Miranda

No comments: