Followers

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Purple Christmas

Hello Copic fans,
after a very joyfull Copic Conference in the headquarters of Copic Europe in Wiesbaden Germany, I found some hours to do what I love to do, colouring with my Copics.
To create this card I have used design paper from the Bo Bunny collection Altitude,
 it has my favorite colour purple.









































In my craftroom were much Magnolia's waiting for me to use them. I choose two Tilda's for this card. After stamping with Versamark I have embossed them with a very fine white embossing powder from Stampendous. Every detail stays visible. I always stamp the same stamp with black, use it as a guide. Some times I colour it first, before starting with the image with white lines.
In the second image I did not embos the eyes, but drawn them later with a black Multiliner.
.

I made a template from the card shape for you to download.

Most of the dies and the stamps are from the Noor!Desing collection. I also used some Magnolia dies.
Some extra pictures




Used Copic colours
Skin E000-00-21-11-13-R21
Hair E47-44-43-40
PurpleV000-12-15-17-09
Aqua BG000-10-11-13
Warm White W00-01-03-05


Please take the template if you want, I made it for you. Sorry for the Dutch in the template
snijden = cut
rillen = score
bergvouw is mountain fold
dalvouw is valley fold




Groetjes Diny

1 comment:

Becky said...

wow! This is just stunning.