Followers

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Bubbles

Hi everybody!
 
Franz from Italy again to share with you all my latest Copic project :)

I used a Saturated Canary image again, one of the latest drawn by Krista; I love her because of her hair and of the bubbles all around the image!


I started colouring skin and hair with one of my favourite brown colour combo and then I coloured up her dresses.
Then I added some accents with Prismacolor Pencils on her cheecks and here and there with a white gel pen; I love adding these accents because I think they give to the image a little more contrast and make it a little more precious too :) 


I generally colour the background at the end.
Here I used my favourite tecnique that is the "Confetti Background" with lots of dots that are bigger and very close one to another near the image and smaller when you colour away from the character.
  
 I used some different markers to achieve this result, two blues, a blue-violet and a warm grey to give the background a "dirtier" look. 


I used Papers form Maja Design and I also added this lovely craft die cut from Dutch Doobadoo, love them, they makes cards special!
 
 
 Here is the complete list of Copics markers I've used:

Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13 + R20 and Prismacolor Pencil for cheecks
Hair: E000, E13, E15, E18, E29
Outfit Red-Violet: R000, R91, R93, R95
Outfit Blue-Violet: BV0000, BV02, BV04, BV13
Outfit Grey: W1, W2, W3, W5
Bubbles: C1-C3- BV23
Background: B91, B00, B000, BV23, W1, 0

 thanks for stopping by, I hope you all are having a lovely day!
 A big hug everybody :*
Franz.

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Truly so beautiful is your card x

Renate said...

Ohw, take a look at her eyes. You can drown in it.

-xiss- Renate.