Followers

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Baptism present

Hi there Everyone,
Åsa here today with some copic inspiration.

Today Im showing a baptism present I have made for my sister in laws little son.
They made the whole reception/party in blue theme, so I had my colors made up for me.


Here are the card and present together.
I have wrapped the card up in some foilpaper.


Here is a close up on the card, all in clean and simple style, with the little boy´s names on the front.

When I do clean and simple cards I like the image to pop a little more then usual. To make that impression I always lay a grey shadow around the image. My favourite grey shadow colours are the W´s and the N´s.


Here arethe colours I have used:
Skin: E11-21-00-000-R11
Hair: E49-47-44-42
Blue: B97-95-93-91
Wings: B91-000
Green: YG97-95-91-03
Needle: N6-4-2-0
Shadow: N4-2-1-0-Blender

I hop you like it.

Have a wonderful August.
See you soon again!

No comments: