Followers

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Coloring with copics and do a painting

Hello,
today is it my turn, Rozzan, to inspire you.
I have choosen a stamp that is a little bigger then usual.
It is a digistamp from Deviant Art.

The reasons I have choosen a bigger stamp to be able to practice on hair.
This time I decided to paint the hair in a color I usually don't.
I often like to use E40-47.... But this time I took a lot of red colors,
I think that this have a really nice effect on the hair.


Under the stamp I put a black paper to get a more clear framing.
and to bring out the stamp more.
Additionally I wanted to "build up" the stamp with 3D foampads
 to get the effect of a painting.


I cut of a corner on the stamp and added one more photo mat.
This I also "built up" with 3D pads.


Here is the three layer of paper, 
I hope its clear and that you see how I have build it up.


The last three papers got to be rectangular, 
from whom the very last again got to be black.


On the flowers I put on some silver "blings".


The "Blings" also "fall" down to the last layer of paper.


And here you see the finished painting colored with copics of course.



These are the colors I have used:
Skin: E0000,E00,E11,E13
Lips: E04 and Eyes: B93
Hair: YR000,YR02,E08,E19,E59
Flowers: C9,C7,C3,C1,C0, Y28

Hugs from Rozzan
http://rozzanscrap.blogspot.se/
https://www.facebook.com/rozzanscrap?ref_type=bookmark





8 comments:

Becky said...

WOW! stunning card, love the design and awesome coloring.

Rozzan said...

Thank you Becky <3

Ciza Patricia said...

Lovely, as always :)
hugs

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

The hair looks wonderful x

Cara said...

Love the richness and intensity of the hair colour! Vibrant and sassy!
Thanks for sharing. C

uksharon said...

Love your detail. I would like to try and follow your tutorial - is it possible to get a copy of this stamp. Unsure of how to find on internet.
Many thanks, Sharon

Rozzan said...

Thank you girls <3

Rozzan said...

Thank you girls <3