Followers

Monday, October 21, 2013

Sweet Berry


Hello dear Copic friends,
It’s Cinzia here  today to share with you another card I made for Copic Marker Europe blog.
Today I prepare a Christmas card, it’s only October but there are so many craft things to prepare for this event that I think it’s time to start with them.
For my card I chose an image by Sylvia Zet called “Berry”, as usual very very  cute and sweet, perfect for a Xmas card, and decided to use my favourite colour combo at the moment:  the light purple and pink, using the copics V 91,93, 95 and the R81,83,85.



The  image is a digi from Sylvia Zet called “Berry”, the papers  are by Magnolia so as the sentiment, the dies are by Spellbinder ”Floral Oval” and “Label  Eight”  .

Here is a close up of the colored image:



And  a close up of the embellishments:

 

Copic  Markers:

Skin: E0000, R000, R00, E11, R20
Hair:  E70, E71, E74
Dress and shoes :  V91, V93, V95
Scarf and berries: R81, R83, R85
Leaves: YG67, YG63, G82
Cat: W0, W1, E70, E71
  

Do hope you enjoy my card!
Thank you very much for your visit and for your lovely comments.
Enjoy the rest of the week
Hugs,

4 comments:

Kaija said...

Absolutely beautiful card-I love all the detail!Hugs Kaija<3

Franz♥ said...

Totally adorable, wonderful design and colouring as always!

Grande Cinzia ;)
Fra.

scrapperdiane said...

Your card is stunning.

Unknown said...

She's cute!