Followers

Monday, July 8, 2013

A sunny hello


Hello copic fans,

It's my turn today (Wenda) to show you a card, I made one with a digi from Saturated Canary.
The other stamps are from "Elzybells art stamps", it's finaly summer in the Netherlands so I made a summer card.


I did try a new color for the hair but I do not now if I like it what do you think?

The colors I just are : 

Skin : R22 - R20 - E13 - E11 - E00 - E000
Hair : E19 - YR27 - Y17 - Y08 - Y06 - Y04 - Y00
Sand : YR23 - YR21 -YR20
Green : YG17 - YG25 - YG03 - YG01
Blue : C5 - B26 - B24 - B21
Yellow : Y17 - Y08 - Y06 - Y04
Background : B52 - B41

I Hope I did inspire you with my card and wish you a nice and sunny day



7 comments:

Malika said...

very nice card, so cute

Malika

Sharon said...

Fabulous colouring and I love the new colour hair. Thanks for the inspiration. Sharon

M DelValle said...

The answer on he hair color is a big YES! I love the color combination! Beautiful job!

Mojca said...

Ohhhhh this is so very gorgeous, the hair look absolutely stunning. hugs! Mojca

Marian said...

Prachtig je kaart. De wind waait echt door de haren. Super
Groetjes

Unknown said...

So cute!
Jasmina

Franz♥ said...

Great work as always Wenda!

Hugs, Franz.