Followers

Saturday, October 27, 2012

One for the Team

Hi Everyone,
Hallo Ihr,

I have a male card to share with you today, rare for me as I love all the girly images and especially my embellishments.  Saying that I really like how this card turned out.
***
Die Karte, die ich euch heute zeige, ist bei mir eine Seltenheit, denn sie ist für einen Jungen und ich liebe doch all die süßen Mädchenmotive und Verzierungen. Vielleicht gerade deswegen bin ich mit der fertigen Karte echt zufrieden. 

I have a chap who asks me every year to make a card for his Grandson and it's always on the same theme of football.  Now I only have so many football images, so I searched the internet and found this image in one of the online colouring pages.  I'm pleased to say he was delighted with this card.
***
Ich kenne da einen Mann, der mich in jedem Jahr bittet, eine Karte für seinen Enkelsohn zu machen und es ist jedes Mal dasselbe Thema: Fußball. Da ich nicht so viele Fussballmotive habe, habe ich im Internet gesucht und habe dieses Motiv auf einer Seite mit Ausmal-Bildern gefunden. Ich freue mich, dass ihm die Karte sehr gut gefallen hat.

I decorated the inside to match the outside.
***
Ich habe auch die Innenseite passend dekoriert.


I coloured the grass using YG67, YG63, G20 and then put some colourless blender onto a sponge and dabbed it around the grass, giving it a little texture and uneven look.
***
Ich habe das Gras mit YG67, YG63 und G20 koloriert. Dann habe ich etwas Copic Blender/Reiniger auf einen Schwanmm aufgetragen und habe damit die kolorierte Fläche betupft um etwas Struktur und Ungleichmäßigkeit zu erzielen.

Other Copics Used:-
Weitere verwendete Copics:
Skin/Haut E000, E00, E21, E11
White/Weiß C1, C0 and 90% cool grey prisma pencil
Black/Schwarz C9, C7, C5, C3
Sky/Himmel B0000, B000, B00, C3, C1, C00
Red/Rot R37, R35, R32, C3, C1

Hugs Tracy x

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Totally brilliant and colourful card and image x

Brenda said...

very nice! great work.
x Brenda