Followers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

I'm glad there is you card....

Today it's finally my turn.
I made a card with one off my favorite stamps from Elisabeth Bell.
I really like to color jeans so that is what i am going to show you today.
My favorit jeanscolor is a combination from B91, B93, B95 and B97.
Offcourse there are many other combinations for jeans colors but this is my favorite.
I hope you all like it and if there are any questions feel free to ask.

Heute bin ich endlich an der Reihe.
Ich hab eine Karte mit einem Stempel von Elisabeth Bell gemacht.
Ich mag es gerne, Jeans zu colorieren, und das möchte ich euch gerne zeigen.
Meine Lieblingskombination ist B91, B93, B95 und B97.
Natürlich gibt es mehrere Kombinationen um Jeans zu colorieren, aber diese ist mein Favorit.
Ich hoffe, es gefällt euch, und wenn ihr Fragen habt, zögert bitte nicht, sie uns zu stellen.



Here are the Copics i used for the whole image.

Hier sind die Copics, die ich für das ganze Bild benutzt habe.



Was ich auch noch benutzt habe:

Paper/Papier - Simple Stories 100 days off summer
Embellishment: Prima Flower, Distress stickles and Glimmer Glam.
Stamp/Stempel: Elisabeth Bell, text Aud Design

I hope you liked it.

Ich hoffe, es gefällt euch.

Hugs und liebe Grüße

Erna

9 comments:

Kreativmonster said...

I do not only like your favourite colour for jeans, I like the way you coloured it very much! Such a sweet card!

Anonymous said...

great combinations on blue and brown - also one of the favorite colors for jeans.

Diny Sprakel said...

Hello Ern! Great colorcombination. This is also one off my favorite jeans colors. Very pretty card Diny

Lydia Boode said...

Wonderful Card, Your Jeans combi is also my fav. I really love your coloring.
Hugs Lydia

AnnasArt said...

Hallo Erna, die Jeans hast du wundervoll koloriert und die ganze Karte gefällt mir ausnehmend gut!

Lieben Gruß

Ingrid

peggy said...

Hi Erna,

Great card and colouring, love the way you have coloured the jeans.

hugs,
Peggy

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Erna, so pretty.
I've struggled to find a nice blue so will give these a try, thank you
hugs Mandy xx

Helga said...

Very nice jeans indeed ;-) !
Thank you,

Helga

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Erna,
I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com